Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Choose Love



A choice for humanity, Love or Fear. What do you choose?

This video has amazing Universal images, beautiful music and inspiring lyrics.
Sunie SeventhHeart: Thank you Ron... I choose the loving. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you....
Whale Communicators: I CHOOSE LOVE ~♥♥♥~
Robyn Summers-Shelley: definately love xxx

LOVE IS MY SHEPHERD

Love is my shepherd, I shall not want. Love allows me to lie down in

green pastures. Love leads me beside the still waters. Love restores my

Soul. Though I may walk through the valley of the illusionary world,

Love will be my fortress. Love prepares a table before me. The

Beloved Presence anoints my head with oil, and fills my cup to

overflowing. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow all the days of my

life and we will dwell in the house of love forever.

AH OM, AH OM, AH OM


Adapted from Love Without End by Glenda Greene

No comments: