Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sing along to This Ho'Oponopono Song - to the Ocean and all of its Beings!

">

Patricia Gianniou: Beautiful video ... takes me back to Paradise where my heart is ... Thank you, Ron, for sharing this with us. One Love ...
Brings tears to my eyes because I know this is the way, the truth, the light . . .
Paul Edward Cherry Jr Wow...that is so very cool.....
Thanks for sharing this vital Prayer - "Mother Earth, WE GOTTA TAKE CARE OF HER! GOTTA TAKE CARE OF HER! Ron Alexander; the Ho'Oponopono Prayer - the Perfect Oneness Prayer
Brenda Joy on WorldOnenessCommunity.com:
Whoops I got so caught up in my tears of joy ... I forgot to tell you all the site

All of us still on the Grid and that is 99.99% need to ask Mother Earth and Mother Ocean for forgiveness: "I am sorry, please forgive me...thank you, I love you."

No comments: