Sunday, February 14, 2010

Maybe the Most Loving Weekend of My Life

Greater Love of course

Check out onenessmovementflorida.org
Probably the most loving weekend of my life
& now I get to give Oneness Blessings & spread One Love


The Sun gets together with Neptune, the planet of illusion.
Valentine's Day is already the setting of love on the highest
relationship pillar. Expect this one to be deliriously romantic.
Will today be the manifestation of all your feelings?


Normally, I don't pay much attention to horoscopes unless they give good advice or they look accurate in the past. I just read this one today - on the 15th!

Namaste Everyone,


Congratulations to all of our new Oneness Blessing Givers, Ron, Neely, Olivia, and Susan. JoAnna has reported a wonderful trip to Florida was had by all! I am looking forward to hearing all about your trip. We are all looking forward to receiving the Blessing from each of you. Hooray!!


The energy here Sunday evening was very powerful, thank you all for sending it to us!


Oneness Blessing will be held Sunday evening, February 21 and February 28 at the Yoga Room in Myrtle Beach from 7 PM till 8:30 PM. The address is 196 c Stonebridge Dr, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29588. The program is breath meditation, discussion, and Oneness Blessing given several times (usually six). Love offering accepted. We look forward to seeing the new Blessing Givers who are available to attend!!!!!!


Oneness Blessing will also be given February 22 and March 1 at JoAnna Adams house. There will be a skype video conference given by Sri Bhagavan with level 3 teachings, discussion, and breath awareness meditation. JoAnna's address is 144 Myrtle Grande Dr
Conway 29526 (for map questers)


JoAnna asks that you rsvp via email (IamJoAnna@sccoast.net ) or phone 843-234-0096 so she will have an idea of seating. We will have 7 Blessing Givers in attendance. The Oneness Blessing will be very powerful. Looking forward to seeing you there.


I have my airline ticket to travel to India in March. I will be initiated as a Oneness Trainer so I can then initiate new Oneness Blessing Givers. This is a 2 day course and will be very affordable. Also no one will be turned away. The only prerequisite is to have previously received the Oneness Blessing, The purpose of Trainers is to initiate as many Blessing Givers as possible. I will post the date and place before I leave the beach March 4. There will be a course in Myrtle Beach as well as one in Columbia.


Can't wait till April to become a Oneness Blessing Giver? Michael Milner posts his courses on his website www.onenessmovementflorida.org. Also my friend Skip Miller of Orlando, Fl is hosting a course there this month. I will forward his flyer to you.


Thanks for all of your support and interest in helping to shift humanity to a higher level of conscious awareness. Sri Bhagavan states 2010 will be a year of perverse behavior, in 2011 the connection between man and the divine will be stronger and this is the beginning of the new age and 2012 is the birth of the new age and a year of great joy.


Sri Bhagavan states we need 60,000 Awakened people or a huge number of Blessing givers for this shift. We can prepare our bodies with kundalini yoga, fasting, prana yama, and prana kriya


Namaste and Blessings,


Beth


Monday, Feb. 15 (gratefulness.org)

Within us
is the soul of the whole,
the wise silence,
the universal beauty,
the eternal One.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oneness Blessing Weekend (onenessmovementflorida.org) I did not come to become a Deeksha (oneness blessings)Giver, however that blissful collective consciousness was so high, that Spirit left me with no choice. Divine Grace was leading me to become a Oneness Blessing Giver! Interestingly, a young Shaman from the rain forests of Ecuador had given me "gloves of Spirit" just Thurs. which was perfect for being a hands-on Giver. What a perfect way to spend Valentine's weekend. One Love, ron

Clarita replies:
Wow, "gloves of spirit" I love this!

Yes! Flavio spent alot of time on my hands and arms up to my elbows putting on my "spiritual gloves". You would have enjoyed this young shaman and especially his wise Crone interpreter - Esther Campos from Mexico! What a great healing combo! ron


Thank you it was inspiring reading about it!

I just posted a video "hermeto Pascoal" is giving his music students a lessons. I believe it is in the Amazons. You would like it he is a highly spritual musical genuis.

Thank you, dear Clarita, I will check it out. Flavio is busy trying to save his tribal land. His tribe discovered in 1992 had a 40,000 acre (maybe hectores?) but now down to 2000 due to adjacent countries changing their boundaries, greedy oil & lumber companies plus the Ecquadorian military. My friend who bought him here along with Esther Campos belongs to an organization - "Be Present" supporting his effort to preserve what is left and their indigenious ways, which is described as being spiritual in what they do. One Love, ron





From clarita zarate to You

Indigenous people are our foundation and if they are destroyed the rug is being pulled from under humanity.
I don't even want to think the 3 letter word that is centered in I. It is destroying the ol'.
I am very interested in what you are doing. It is always a great honor to meet with indigenous tribe.
There are groups of people, you probably know who focus mainly on tearing down physical boundaries that exist. It begins to make sense that there are many Gods. We respect the earth if we recognize the God within each of her elements. We also respect the God of another because our faith embraces, not just heaven, but every part of existence. God is in every aspect of creation. That is a high spiritual concept which has the power of giving every being their human right of peace on earth.
Please continue to keep me up on these beautiful Ecuadorian people.

Love Clarita

No comments: