Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Divine Inheritance

It is the Father's good pleasure to give me the Kingdom (seek first, and all things will be added). I accept it with joy and thanksgiving, knowing that I am called to be a creative center of Life. All that I wish for myself, I wish for others as well. Sensing the presence of Love guiding me, I go forth to spread this Love to all those I meet.
Ernest Holmes

The best & most beautiful things in life are not things.

They that seeketh the Lord shall not want any good thing. Psalm 34:10

Just become quiet, still and solitary,
and the world will offer itself to you
to be unmasked; it has no choice. It
will roll in ecstasy at your feet.

Franz Kafka

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you. 11Corinthians 9:8


O, How I laugh when I think
of my vague indefinite riches.
No run on my bank can drain it,
for my wealth is not possession
but enjoyment.

Henry David Thoreau

The kingdom of heaven is like unto a treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth & selleth all that
he hath, & buyeth that field.
Matthew 13:44

I Claim my Divine Inheritance

Your Kingdom of God is at hand. The riches, power, glory and might of this kingdom are yours today. You do not rob others by entering into the fullness of your kingdom of joy, your kingdom of abundance. You recognize that all people belong to the same kingdom. You are merely claiming for yourself what you would that the law of Good should do unto all.

There is no law of human heredity imposed upon you. Evil has no history. Limitation has no past. That which is opposed to good has no future. The eternal
now if forever filled with the presence of perfect life. You always have been and
forever will remain, a complete and perfect expression of the Eternal Mind, which is God, the living Spirit Almighty.

Say: Today I enter into the limitless variations of self-expression that the Civine Spirit projects into my experience. Knowing that all experience is a play of Life upon Itself, the blossoming of love into self-expression, the coming forth of good into the joy of its own being. I enter into the game of living with joyful anticipation, with enthusiasm. Today I enter into my Divine inheritance, shaking my thought clear from the belief that external conditions are imposed upon me. I declare the freedom of my Divine nature.
Ernest Holmes

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace. Galatians 5:22

No comments: