Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Right to Enjoy Life - Freeing the Imprisoned Splendor

I have come that they might have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

In the unity of humankind with Spirit, there can be no lack or limitation - each of us is entitled to all that God has. The realization that God is an Infinite Source is dawning upon our awakened thought, expanding on acceptance of greater abundance and dispelling all lack.

We have a right to free the imprisoned splendor - to be filled with joy, to desire the good things of life, to expect "manna from heaven" and good from every source. At the same time, we must know the good is for all of us.

Today I free the imprisoned splendor, I express myself with joy and enthusiasm. I accept more abundance and I live more abundantly. I look more deeply into the heart of all people and find there the pulsation of the Heart of the Universe. I penetrate all externals and reveal the Divine Presence hidden there. I know in my self-expression of the abundance of the Whole, there is nothing mean or little, nothing separate from the All-Good. As I lift high the chalice of my hope and faith I know it will overflow, that everything I do will be blessed, and every good I seek will be blessed through me. Everyone I meet will proclaim that God is expressing through all humanity and is rejoicing in that which Spirit does.
(Paraphrased from Enest Holmes' Daily Wisdom)

You shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. Leviticus 26:5


No comments: