Sunday, March 15, 2009

No doubt that God is Love!

We cannot doubt that God is Love, because Love renews and re-invigorates while hate kills.

As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now, remain in my love. John 15:7

Love is the lodestone of Life, the great and supreme Reality. Love is the highest gift of heaven. People who love animals and understand them are not afraid of them, for love transmits some subtle essence of life to everything it touches awakening within all things an equal awareness and response. This is also true of human relationships. Love is the greatest healing power there is and no one feels whole without it.

Love need not be confined to a few persons, It can be extended to more without losing the l0ve of a few. What a wonderful experience to learn to love everyone as we do the few.
Then we would have a larger territory, and we will experience a greater degree of livingness.

Today my love goes out to all people and all things. There is no fear in this love for "Perfect love casts out all fear." There is no doubt in this love, for faith penetrates all doubt and reveals a unity at the center of all things that embraces everything. This love flowing through me harmonizes everything in my experience, brings a sense of security, brings forth gladness to all and well being to everyone. I realize that the love flowing through and around me and all things is one vast all-enveloping essence and force forever animating from the living God.

Let me not love in word, neither in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
1John3:18
LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF MY BEING
Since God is Love, and God is All-in-All, Love must be the underlying principle of life and therefore in All. This Life is my life. This Love is me. It is the very essence of my being. It is my Life Force. Love heals everything, every imperfection of mind or body or environment. Love alone may overcome hatred, anger, envy, and criticism. Where Love is, there is no room for any negative emotions. Love is the great adjustor.
I know that Love is harmony, peace and joy. In it is all good, all that is true, all that is beautiful. It is perfect balance, perfect poise. I empty my mind, and heart of all but Love.
I let Love express in me and through me. I let love flow out into my world of thought and action. I am Love. The Love in me shines forth as harmony, peace, joy freedom and wisdom. Love binds me to the whole of creation. I find fulfillment through loving.
If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 1John 4:17
God's Presence in Me is Love
The Divine Presence within me is everlasting Love. If petty emotions seem to trouble me, I immediately turn to the Source within me or strength and peace. God in me does the loving, and I have no fear.
God in me is never troubled. Nothing can take love from me or keep it out of my heart. Love enters freely, and there is no restriction to it. I came into this world to love, and I am loving. I express my love for God, a boundless gratitude, because I live. God rejoices for me, because of and by means of me.
And thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might, and thy neighbors as thyself. Mark 12:30-31
Love is the all-conquering Power of the Holy Spirit
Every heart responds to the warmth of love. Every mind yearns for its embrace and no life is complete without it. Love alone can heal the world and enable people to live together in unity and in peace.
I believe that Love is at the center of everything; therefore I accept Love as the healing power of life. I permit Love to reach out from me to every person I meet. I believe that Love is returned to me from every person I meet. I trust the guidance of Love because I believe it is the power of Good in the universe. I feel that Love is flowing through me to heal every situation I meet, to help every person I contact. Love opens the way before me and makes it perfect, straight and glad.
Love forgives everything unlike itself; it purifies everything. Love converts everything that seems commonplace into that which is wonderful. Love converts weakness into strength, fear into faith. Love is the all-conquering power of the Holy Spirit. As a child walks in confidence with its parents, so I walk in confidence with Life. As a child, through love, trusts its parents, so I put my whole trust in Love, which I feel to be everywhere present, within, around and through me - within, around and through all people. In that Love, I am safe , secure and cared for. (All italics paraphrased from Ernest Holmes' "Daily Wisdom")
My love for others begins with the realization of unconditional regard of Love for myself and then extends outwards to All. Loving others has to start with loving myself.

No comments: