Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Love in a world that is so conditioned to be afraid and to live in fear.

Panache Desai's photo.
Panache Desai
Love in a world that is so conditioned to be afraid and to live in fear.
MaryRose Winkler's photo.
 

]
Nancy Schultz Always say yes,

L
 
Ron Alexander Well, sometimes LOVE is saying no in order to provide boundaries to children, to spouses, to friends, to "enemies" to yourself when you find yourself being out of order...
 
MaryRose Winkler To me that is LOVE Ron... but then do we judge what they need, how much of that is our right? (Sorry had my ACIM group today, still fresh in brain LOL) grin emoticon Ron Alexander

 
 
Ron Alexander You have had children, right MaryRose?
I know you had to give them boundaries - to say no to them when they wanted to do something unsafe like play in a busy street or put their little fingers in a fire.

LikeReply13 hrs

MaryRose Winkler I didn't do it for boundaries, my intention was PURE LOVE for their safety, both their love & mine grin emoticon Ron Alexander Thats what I consider parenting, showing unconditional love, the different between that and friends is NOTHING once we reach a certain point in life because we realize we ARE love right Ron? grin emoticon
 
 
Ron Alexander Without boundaries, children do not feel safe - call them loving boundaries if you like!

 
 
MaryRose Winkler I think we may be splitting hairs here Ron, my children did not have boundaries, they had security, guidance, supervision and trust... and all 3 are pretty well balanced, in SPITE OF ME LOLOL Ron Alexander

 
Ron Alexander You mean you would allow the little one to experience putting their hand in a fire? Keeping them from doing it is a boundary from your loving them! What do your children think"

Ron Alexander I don't know if they would even want to Ron to be honest with you... only in seeing there is something to be protected FROM do we need protection and there is nothing to be protected from in the world I was raised in, the world is good and loving and kind and what we cause we get back.... it is the law of cause & effect, what I give out, I get back...

Also you know the course, I don't need to defend protect myself because as a soul living in the physcial world I am already protected, the ILLUSION is that we are not protected... and to me an illusion is hel on earth...

 
Ron Alexander The duality of what ACIM teaches is the problem here. Yes all is PERFECT IN REALITY. The duality is that we are in a body and have an ego and cannot live in this world (reality) without them, much less have no boundaries. We cannot even be present in this reality without our body and ego, and cannot thrive without forgiveness. ACIM ultimately says we do not even need forgiveness because of our PERFECTION. That is toxic teaching as long as we want to live and love here in this reality. ACIM is ultimately talking about another dimension, a mysterious one which we can have "HOLY INSTANTS" of - the problem is that is what they are "instants"! Near death experiences of many people prove the truth of ACIM. However are you ready to leave your body? Then you don't need ego or boundaries! And then you have true FREEDOM - moi, I am not ready, peace, ron
 

No comments: