Saturday, November 21, 2015

I can hoist sails of hope and catch Spirit's wind to smoother seas. I can enjoy the swells if I focus on the steady horizon for more happiness in my heart


Ron Alexander



Loading...
  • Drag Link/Photos/Video HereDrop LinkDrop Photo/VideoDrop Photos
    1. News Feed

      Want a little taste of the true power of your mind?? I gave it a try with the inner question ... "In which direction is this train driving"... WE ARE THE CREATOR OF OUR REALITY.... ‪#‎newbeginningsguatemala‬
       
      Ron Alexander Sparkling Circle - Jane Sibbett's Journey with Shiny Life Continue·
      .
      I often will say, "I'd like to turn this ship around," if something seems mighty in its contrast to my known abilities. But I was raised a sailor and I know I can use my background and power to change the image rather than be tossed about. I can hoist sails of hope and catch Spirit's wind to smoother seas. I can enjoy the swells if I focus on the steady horizon for more happiness in my heart. But this gif is an awesome right now reminder that it takes only a minute to refocus how to turn the train around! Wheee hee heee

    No comments: