Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Love is Forever - special connection in VA Hospice

MaryRose Winkler's photo.

 
  •  
    Elena Salvador heart emoticon
     
  •  
    Ron Alexander I was just sitting with a hospice patient and telling him much the same! He can barely move, however he sweetly reached his hand out for me to hold - I am blessed, thanks MaryRose Winkler!

    • MaryRose Winkler And whoever you are with is blessed by YOU bro xox heart emoticon Ron Alexander

    • Ron Alexander thanks MaryRose, Mr. E. is very feeble and very sweet and appreciative - I held his hand for a while, and when I told him I had to go, he squeezed my hand lightly with his thumb and weakly said "thank you." Giving is receiving!
  • Rabindranath Tagore/Quotes
  • I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.

No comments: