Thursday, November 27, 2014

First Love Everybody

 
I no longer reject myself
One of the first things to do is to love everybody. If you have not done this, begin to do so at once.
I no longer reject myself. Knowing that I am one with all people in the Spirit, I receive everyone as a friend. I establish a close and intimate relationship with everyone I meet – something goes out from me and becomes unified with them. I include all and exclude none. Higher that all differences is that union of the soul with its Source; beyond all differentiation, the infinite person is enshrined in the sanctuary of my own consciousness. One with all people, I enjoy this Divine companionship. I embrace the Infinite in everyone and in turn am embraced by It.
 
We all long for intimate relationships. We wish to feel that we are one with people. This yearning, which every normal person has, emanates from an unconscious, but spiritual perception that we are one with all Life itself.
Where there is not sense of rejection there will be no loneliness.

 So much wisdom, dear Ron!  And it all begins with loving yourself!!!
 
 
 
Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

shared by LIORA www.twinflame1111.com <3 <3
 
 


No comments: