Saturday, August 9, 2014

Helping the Living and the Dying (Our Glorious Destiny)


The trials of today are stepping stones over which you pass to a glorious destiny.  Myrtle Fillmore (co-founder of Unity)
 To this day I live in three worlds and have learned to enjoy it tremendously. The only place I have found where those three worlds connect is in a hospice, where I spend time with people who are dying. It is there that people nearing the ends of their lives make a connection with the spirit world. By being with dying people, I am able to share in their world as they pass over to the other side. As they transfer to their spiritual side, they are actually living in two worlds at the same time. A person who does hospice work lives in those worlds with the dying.
 
It is in hospice work that a person can realize that death is not feared.
Paul Perry, in the foreword, "His main theme is this: If we can dispel our fear of death, we can dispel our fear of life, our fear of living up to our fullest, most spiritual potential. Key to ending fear, he believes, is training people to make the transition to death a loving, gentle, and normal experience. The people at several hospice associations tell me that he has already recruited more hospice volunteers than anyone in their histories.
 
In the early days, I had no understanding about what was happening. I knew only that I had no control over the things that were coming into my mind.
 
In looking back I realize that my experience was like flying an airplane without first being given lessons. I was bound to crash, and crash I did.
 

Until I finally earned my wings.
 
Dannion Brinkley AT PEACE IN THE LIGHT
For the hundreds of thousands who found comfort and understanding in Saved by the Light, here is Dannion Brinkley's new message of inspiration, guidance, ...
Paul Perry, in the foreword, "His main theme is this: If we can dispel our fear of death, we can dispel our fear of life, our fear of living up to our fullest, most spiritual potential. Key to ending fear, he believes, is training people to make the transition to death a loving, gentle, and normal experience. The people at several hospice associations tell me that he has already recruited more hospice volunteers than anyone in their histories.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: