Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Unconditional Love for Self Overflowing onto Others


thanks to Emmanuel Dagher


Photo: Hi my beautiful friend,

Here's a special prayer for the week.

Today, I bathe every cell of my physical, mental & emotional bodies with unconditional love. This Divine love is so fulfilling that it overflows into the lives of all those I encounter today. I release this prayer out into the Universe with gratitude & joy.

And so it is.
Emmanuel

Every good I experienced is now increased. Every joy that has come into my life is now multiplied. There is a new influx of inspiration into my thought. I see more clearly than ever before that my divine birthright is freedom, joy and goodness. I realize that this same birthright is bequeathed to all people. The Divine Presence interprets Itself to all people through love and friendship, peace and harmony, joy and freedom. I rejoice in the good of all.



Hi my beautiful friend, 

#Affirmation: When I lovingly celebrate the joys & successes of others, I open up to even more joy & success in my life, and so it is!

If you are choosing to celebrate the joys & successes of others so that you too will be blessed with even more joy & success comment "And so it is!" & share this post with those who you feel are ready to receive it.

We are ALL in this together,
Emmanuel

No comments: