Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Miraculously Manifested Land Yacht

 
 
Today started off slowly, but I forced myself to go do my gentle aerobics, stretching, and meditation/prayer - after reading inspirational daily word from Ernest Holmes 365. "Every good I experienced is now increased. Every joy that has come into my life is now multiplied. There is a new influx of inspiration into my thought. I see more clearly than ever before that my divine birthright is freedom..., joy and goodness. I realize that this same birthright is bequeathed to all people. The Divine Presence interprets Itself to all people through love and friendship, peace and harmony, joy and freedom. I rejoice in the good of all." From there, the day became really joyous culminating buying this awesome camper van (class B - medium size) for an unbelievable low price. It has
been very well taken care of - '96 model however only 39,500 miles on it. Just drove it home and it is a fabulous cruising machine with everything I need on it to help transition from beach house to Charleston. I can divide living on it and on boat until right housing comes along. was torn between a land yacht and a sailing vessel, so now I have both. God's Goodness is definitely increased! Smiles abounded all around - everybody I met today! Hooo Raaah! And a special thanks to my friend and former housemate Jeanne who drove with me down there and supported me greatly with whole process, then drove my car back following me in van and making sure all lights and mechanics were in order.



No comments: