Thursday, October 10, 2013

Realizing Oneness, the Recognition that gives Mastership

Photo: Earth. We are one.
www.ewao.net
 
I Am One With All There Is
 
It is the glory of this recognition that gives mastership.
 
Truth, stated in the simplest manner, affirms that God is all there is. God never changes. God is in me. God is that which I am. God is in the Universe. God is the Universe. No mediator exists between myself and God but my own thought. I am the writer, the inspirer, and the thing written about. I am the creator of history and the One who experiences it. I am its record and its interpretation.
I am the thread of unity running through all, binding all back to God. Because God is perfect Oneness, all of God exists everywhere. "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." This Divine Visitor, which is my true self, is both the one who stands at the door and knocks, and the one who opens the door. It is the glory of this recognition that gives mastership. 
There is but One Self, who needs no mediator. This Self is immediate, present and available. Every cell of my body, every thought of my mind, every glory of my spirit dwells at the very center of the One. In the stillness of a new day, I know I am one with all there is, now and always.
Ernest Holmes

No comments: