Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Christ's Loving Spirit is in Me



Photo: Write "Amen" and then click "Share" if Christ lives in you. Be bold enough to let your Friends know.


The Many Names of the Divine

  • Elaine Woods Energy lives in me....everything is energy....only vibrating at different levels...
     

  • Ra Divakar I like Spirit or Mystery or Source or Creator as other names for "Energy" that lives in us, thanks Elaine Woods!
     

  • Elaine Woods I don't think we need to have Christ in us.....We are Gods.
     

  • Ra Divakar ‎"Christ" to me is just another name for this "Spirit" called "Lord" also!
     

  • Ra Divakar Also called "God" I AM!
     

  • Ra Divakar Fun Spirit-filled dialogue thanks Elaine Woods!
     

  • Elaine Wood  - LIKE!
  • Ra Divakar The many names of the Divine! Joy Peace & Love!
  • Ron Alexander Spirit, Lord, Great Mystery, Divine, Creator, Source, I AM, Christ, Pure Energy, Love, Joy, Peace

  • No comments: