Monday, August 13, 2012

EVERYTHING FROM WITHIN


Not easy however when practicing moment to moment life becomes much easier!


Eva Tzouma Hi Ron!!!! Your life seems to be a very interesting adventure. Keep it up that way my friend, I'm sure it leads you somewhere you need to be. Lot's of love!!!!
  • Ron Alexander Hi sweet Eva, thanks for your compassionate sensitive comment - definitely interesting! Next step next moment ACCEPT! How are things for you my loving friend? I smile when I think of your loving healing!
  • Eva Tzouma I'm doing very good my friend, my heart and mind are open to love embracing life with whatever brings to me. I'm focused on the good leaving behind everything that doesn't serve my intetion to be a free body, soul and spirit. That needs a lot of serious inside and outside work my friend but it worth it!!!!
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    As most likely expect, all for this will build toward a state of sexual arousal. While they possess long been linked with gratification, in a position to also be used as foreplay with your partner or even just as treatment for sizegenetics ejaculation. Within the past, it was not an easy matter to find a male sizegenetics therapist who is skilled in erotic gay sizegenetics. Fortunately for all of us, the telephone and word-of-mouth has been supplanted by the Internet. It gives you options that'll permit you to shape the entire experience for your dreams and desires.
    http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/