Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sensitivity to the Ego with Love


Oh my dear ego, even though I don't hate you, I won't let you chain me to your ideas, because now I Have tasted the sweetness of loving myself unconditionally. I know I can live with the love within in peace. I promise you will fall in love with this precious love as well....E/A ♥ Effie Aghili
So beautifully worded - even for the ego! Way to go with your ego, dear Effie Aghili, I am so appreciative! Ra Divakar
Wow, Ron Alexander, you will really appreciate Effie Aghili sensitivity toward her ego on this one, in joy Ra Divakar
Effie
Aghili
Thank you my dear Ron for your love and
wisdom Yes, we shouldn't hate our ego but we also shouldn't
identify ourselves with it. Just realize that our true
self is separate from our ego...Love and
blessings to you and your beautiful
heart...♥ :)
Ron Alexander You bet! Wondeful, I am so grateful you included the ego in your vast love!
Absolutely, I agree, it is just that I have had so many clients that had to have their weak egos built up with inspiration & support. Alot of their weakness was because they mistakenly rejected their ego, which is so vital on our earth in our bodies. So we can be leaders, teachers, ministers, therapists, inspirational writers (like so many here on fb like you, Bent Kim Lundberg, Tom Nadeau, Dean A. Banks, Subodh Kumar Misra, Suchi Kumar, and so many others of you I am so grateful for....
I enjoyed a dialogue with a Unity Minister of mine who ran a "tight" successful church, and I poined out to her some things she had to do to manage her church, that she could not do without a HEALTHY ego! To her credit, she quit lambasting her ego and became a more compassionate Minister as well leading even more success with the church.
Ron: Healthy, well-balanced ego - being aware of ego so it does not become toxic - unbalanced ego = egotistical, egotism, - some people become egoist because they really feel low self(ego)-esteem. So they compensate with a toxic inflated ego.... I really believe when St Francis said that "it is in dying to the self, that we are born to eternal life." However, I think to die to the ego or self, we really need to be ready to die to physical body and to the earth. I have observed and studied with Masters who have done that (supposedly), and they had to have disciples serve them fully. And I have seen some "Masters" who still had ego problems (unbalanced) every once at a while. I have heard them screaming at their servers for really no good reason, while being lovingly aware most of the time. Aum Shanti, Aum Shanti!

No comments: