Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Divina the Golden Dolphin


Grant Trevor: Ron, I didn't realize you had written a children's book. What's the name of it? Would love to see and check it out.
Ron Alexander SAILING AND SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS - homemade - costs a lot of money ($186.00) The illustrator is a born again Christian so he did not like it - it ended up with Golden Rules from all the religions staring Divina the Golden Dolphin - "My Love for you will always be forever more throughout eternity."
Ron Alexander: Chad Chrysler was my illustrator, but I purchased all the originals and rights to do with them as I like.
Ron Alexander: Oops, that is starring not "staring".
William Mcelveen: I'm saving up to purchase a couple, especially the Adventures of kind. Have never been to e-bay but it's on my map and in my sights. I'm getting closer. Patients is a virtue.about a minute ago ·
Ron Alexander: Oh, Divina showed up at my wedding on the waterfront. She has not appeared off my boat in Charleston yet. Some people say she looks gold because it is reflected off sun setting. I know better, and my honeymoon was lights out

No comments: