Thursday, March 29, 2012


Patricia Arnold - It's never too late to think a different thought and dramatically change our lives as eternal soul.
Tom Nadeau: There are no perfect people...just a perfect way of dealing with the imperfections within us. When I practice love, and I do not always practice it successfully, love of self and of my fellows...love has a way of binding me to it's principle manifestation; and that manifestation of love is gratitude. I am grateful for this life, my experiences that have led me along it's path, all of the people ...that have walked with me in it, all of the lessons along the way and all of the positive and negative forces that have been instrumental in teaching me to love more perfectly. But most of all, I am grateful for this moment, right here and now, for it is the culmination of it all. "If you rejoice in the way things are, the whole world will belong to you"...Lao Tzu "We have no cause for anything but gratitude and joy"...Buddha

No comments: