Saturday, March 24, 2012

Change by Choice


thanks Tom Nadeau Like - could be by "choice" too! Free Will - what do you think?
When change visits your life, you can be sure things are turning for the better. It may not look that way in the very moment change arrives, but if you will wait a while and have faith in the process, you will see that this is true. ~ Neale Donald Walsch
Ra Divakar In other words, change follows choice???
Tom Nadeau I agree! I am the sum total of all of my experiences, many or most of which I chose to go through and the sum total of all my actions today. I am what I do by my free will
2Ra Divakar thanks for your thoughtful response, Tom Nadeau! I feel Truth there!
Effie Aghili That is indeed true, thank you dear Ra...Love and light to you on this beautiful day...♥ :)

No comments: