Friday, March 30, 2012

The Irony of Ego

Kim Gudinius Braune Yes I do too remember and its so beautiful but divorcing my ego has not been easy.. So I need to transform the ego and make it my avatar instead....and then no need for separation regrets (sorry bad english...) ;-) with love ♥
Ron Alexander Love your ego, unless it is unbalanced it is the part of us that drives our car, that makes the rules for our children, that makes you want to excel at your job, that makes you a manager or want to be a good employee. What is toxic is being "ego centric", egotistical, egoism - it is the ego out of balance. Loving it like your inner child is what keeps it balanced.

Ron Alexander Gary Zukav calls the ego our "earth guide". Freud who invented the word ego, calls it the part of us between our id (animal instinctual part - lower brain) and our superego (our higher self). He even calls the ego our "conscious" part between the two.
Thank you for holding your beautiful heart open for this ♥ I LOVE you ♥♥♥ Kim Gudinius Braune My experience with this goddess Kim is that choosing to listen to my heart all the time made it unimportant ♥ Just watching thoughts coming by and if there are from my egomind, let them pass ♥ This way it faded out naturally ♥ My ego is still awake and kicking, but it has very little effect on my behavior and my choices ♥ I LOVE you ♥♥♥
Ron Alexander Thank you my divine friend for sharing your truth on this ♥ My truth is this ♥ In a separated world ego can have functions ♥ When you live only by the truth of your heart, ego fades away, because ego belongs to your mind ♥ The problem I see with ego is that it is created as how others see you, and that leads to many challenges ♥ When you listen to your heart, you act out of how you know yourself ♥ My truth is never better, but sometimes different ♥ I LOVE and honor your truth as much as my own ♥ I LOVE you ♥♥♥ ♥ Jean ♥ others ♥ Thank you LOVE ♥ I LOVE you ♥♥♥ Namaste
Ron Alexander Well, Bent - I agree but why leave the ego out of your vast love, One Love, ron
Bent Kim LundbergRon Alexander LOLOL Oh, I do not my LOVE ♥ I just don't pay attention to it ♥ ONE LOVE ♥♥♥ Namaste
Ron Alexander Dear Bent, Your inner child needs attention, why not the ego - that is when it becomes unbalanced like a naughty child - too proud or weak victim. We all need a strong well-balanced ego instead of a being arrogant or being too weak (a victim of the world for example).
2Bent Kim Lundberg
Ron Alexander As I said my divine friend, I respect and honor your truth as my own, but I beg to differ ♥ That is not my perception ♥ If that is the truth of your heart I bless it as your truth, but it is not the truth of my heart ♥ As you know I consider our hearts the only authoritative source on divine matters, so for me there are 7billion+ valid truths ♥ I LOVE you ♥♥♥ ♥ Paulette ♥ Thank you LOVE ♥ I LOVE you ♥♥♥ Namaste
Ron Alexander One even needs a healthy ego to create a good answer or a good question here on facebook. Or to be an inspirational loving supporter like I see you are Dear Bent!
Bent Kim Lundberg L ♥ V E
1Kim Gudinius Braune Very nice inputs, I'm playing with the games of ego ...and when I'm putting it to paper it comes out as drawings...soon my walls are filled with them ;-) , My avatar (my body and my mind with oneness) improves everyday ♥ ;-) L<3VE
· 2Kim Gudinius Braune Good Night and thank you all for a nice moment in cyberspace ;

· 2Bent Kim LundbergKim Gudinius Braune Oh yes goddess Kim ♥ I LOVE those inspiring perspectives ♥ If there is ONE thing I am sure of it is that I know nothing, so I rejoice in getting inspirational perspective from all ♥ Wow. What a great creation ♥ That must be so fun ♥ Good night and sweet dreams ♥ I LOVE you 3♥♥ ♥ Helen ♥ Thank you LOVE ♥ I LOVE you ♥♥♥
Effie Aghili Love and Gratitude to my dear Bent for your love, your wisdom and sharing this message and also your beautiful comments on this post... I love you ♥♥♥ My dear Ron by separation I meant not identifying ourselves with our ego, just recognizing that we are not our ego. Of course we need our ego for our daily life. And we never should fight or hate it because will make it stronger...Our ego always wants us to believe that we're divided, yet we are ONE...Thank you dear Ron for sharing your love and message with us...Love and bliss of oneness to you and your beautiful heart...I love you...♥ :)

Bent Kim LundbergEffie Aghili Thank you my amazing goddess friend ♥ I LOVE your wisdom, inspiration and JOY that you express so well here and always ♥ I LOVE you too ♥♥♥ ♥ Narges ♥ Thank you LOVE ♥ I LOVE you too ♥♥♥ Namaste

Ron Alexander It is just so ironic, that we need a strong ego to let go of it. I am so indoctrinated by Dr. Freud's definition (after all he invented this system) training as a therapist. And you need to understand, most of my clients needed a build up of their weak ego, by inspiration, by support, and most of all seeing the Love in their heart - who they really are...as all of you Onedafull Loving Beings!

Effie Aghili Abundance of love to you dear Ron...♥♥♥

1Marianne Morgenstern ♥Effie of Love♥ ჱܓ •●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ♥ ჱܓ ((¯`•♥•´¯)Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ♥ ჱܓ __`•.¸.•´_*●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ♥ ჱ
Effie Aghili Eternal love to my Beloved

No comments: