Monday, December 26, 2011

My Joyous Vow & Joyous Anticipation



My Joyous Vow

Unity Peace Song

Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me
Let there be peace on earth, the peace that was meant to be
With God as our father, family all are we
Let me walk with my family, in perfect harmony
Let there be peace on earth, let this be the moment now
With every breath I take, let this be my joyous vow:
To take each moment and live each moment in peace eternally
Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me!

(Even though not physically well yesterday - Christmas, with the support of Jeanne, I made it to Unity for their AM service. Really glad I went, and this "joyous vow sung in the circle afterwards really helped me heal! Thank you, Unity!)

Joyous Anticipation:

Living Gratefully
There are many things to be grateful "for" but, as I ripen with the seasons of life, the many reasons blend into a sacred mystery. And, most deeply, I realize that living gratefully is its own blessing.
Michael Mahoney (gratefulness.org)
Angela Martin Diggs, Ra Divakar, Effie Aghili and 5 others like this..
Ron Alexander: Thanks Friends, everyday a new New Years' affirmation - started Christmas Eve (list of vows), and they are working, as I am working them - taking things less personally really helps! in Joy, ron

No comments: