Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Christmas/New Years Vow

1. I will send love to everyone even my "enemies"!
2. I will be non-defensive no matter what!
3. I will send out healing love energy to "attacker"!
4. I will find great project to provide service possibly to soldiers with PTSD.
5. I will practice being detached from material things.
6. I will give sincere gratitude often!
7. I will have compassion for myself when I break this vow, and return to Love asap.


If there is anything I have learned about men and women, it is that there is a deeper spirit of altruism than is ever evident. Just as the rivers we see are minor compared to the underground streams, so, too, the idealism that is visible is minor compared to what people carry in their hearts unreleased or scarcely released.
Dr. Albert Schweitzer (gratefulness.org)


No comments: