Friday, January 14, 2011

Love Everybody & Take Responsibility for Loving Yourself

Quotations: "It's not your job to love me--that's my job." BK

Byron Katy also says: "Everybody loves me, some just don't know it yet.

Orandon Marie: I really like the Byron Katy work! Good Quotes! You know - they make you realize that people who DON'T love themselves BLAME...? ♥

You may say I am a dreamer
But I am not the only one.
...I hope someday you will join us, and
The whole world will live as one.
John Lennon "Imagine"



Love Yourself
The kinder you are to yourself, the kinder you will be to others... how kind have you been lately? ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Love Everybody
God is Love and we all came from God so we are therefore also Love. Love is the most Power-fullest Force in the Universe; it can Heal our World, Everybody and Everything including Past Life Karma and all Ailments, etc. Our Fre...e Will and our Interactions with God, Self and Others,etc Decides how we use this Power. Feel Love in your Heart, Think Love in your Mind, Give Love, Receive Love, Love God, Self and Others

No comments: