Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happiness & Joy Is Your Natural State of Being

I believe that Love is guiding me. I believe there is a Divine Power that goes before me and makes perfect my way in joy and happiness. I believe this Power is flowing through me , to the joy and happiness of those around me." Ernest Holmes from his A Year of Daily Wisdom


Sunie SeventhHeart
LOVE... is in the air. Seems we are feeling the pre-energy of this wave of passion and fire coming in on the 22nd and the gateway of Bliss on Feb 10th to last 8 years. What a wonderful time to live on this planet. Love is in the air. Love is in the air. Blessings, Sunie

"Remember that happiness and JOY is your natural state of being, and so there is always a path leading to where you experience this, no matter how the outer conditions look. LIFE is not meant to be a struggle but a wondrous journey of exploration of LIFE and constant redefinitions of yourself. Remember that your soul manifested you to have JOY with experience, so it is all here for your sake"~Bent Kim Lundberg

No comments: