Thursday, January 20, 2011

Joy, Joy, Joy to the World - One with the Love of God


"Thou wilt show me the path of life; in thy presence is fulness of joy: at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. --Psalms 16:31
I AM THAT. I AM ONE WITH THE LOVE OF GOD. I ACCEPT THE JOY OF THAT NOW.
I just had a talk with a mutual joy-minder, Noy, Angel of Joy and she helped me word that decree from that verse. Say it out loud and repeat seven times putting more attitude into it each time! Joy is a Healer!

Lugene Gibeault singing.........I got that joy joy joy joy deep in my heart deep in my heart.......................
Ron Alexander: Thanks Lugene - Joy, Joy Joy to the World!
Angela Martin Diggs: I send some more Love to add to your Joy.♥
Ron Alexander: The Divine Presence leads me on the pathways of love, peace & joy. It directs my thoughts, my words, and my actions into constructive channels of self-expression. It unites me with others in love, in kindness and in consideration. Today, I accept this action gratefully and realize that it brings into my experience everything necessary to my happiness. Knowing there can be no good to myself alone, for God is in all people. I affirm for others that which I accept for myself. Ernest Holmes (paraphrased)
"Remember every day to do things that make your soul chuckle in JOY. Listen to the song of the wind in the trees. Hold a cat to your face. Listen to children laughing. Enjoy a beautiful sunset. Hold hands with a LOVED ONE. Dance to great music. Sing in the shower. Feel gods hand in the wind caressing your cheek. Feel gratitude for all the miracles of LIFE you experience every moment of NOW"~Bent Kim Lundberg

No comments: