Friday, October 8, 2010

Love Everybody!

Ron Alexander On the road today, I stopped at a fastfood place and a woman noticed the back of my t-shirt: "We are created to love and be loved." With a distorted facial expression she asked me - "what about the enemy", and I replied "Love your enemy". Her mouth even twisted more into a grimace and she challanged me: "how do you love the devil." I slurred my answer headed to the bathroom - how would you have answered her?

Kelly Faith Payne The Devil can't live in a house where love resides. He won't even want to come in.
Cheryl Jepson a friend of my, whom I love to have metaphysical discussions with, said this recently..."to believe in the devil is to believe there are two gods...one of goodness and one of evil...unless of course you believe in the fall of lucifer...at which case...god loves lucifer too so why can't you..."
Shaun Sedice A wise man once wrote words to the effect that "Love is not love that alters when it changes finds" I may be bungling this quote but I feel you love the devil the same way you love anybody else. Love does not sit in judgment. Loving the devil or an abusive person does not mean you have to spend time in their company. Working with Mother Mary I am learning love means constantly reminding myself to open my heart more and more.
Kelly Faith Payne If he does, you let him in and love wasn't home.
Kelly Faith Payne Have a safe trip Ron, love you.
Kelly Faith Payne My 2 comments are intented 2 go together, but I'm sure you can figure that out.
Bunni Vaughan Healy Although actually I probably would have blurted out something about believing in devils?! I am always shocked at the "devil" idea but if I had my wits about me I'd have to give a similar answer to Kelly. Love doesn't leave room for a devil.
Danny Dummitt The devil is just as real as the easter bunny, Santa, and the tooth ferry...I love them all the same!!!!
Noy Traba-g Put a spell to it and 'exorcise' it with loving-kindness ... hmmm ... wondering how else can it be. Ah, well ... dunking this half-sleepy brain to bed. G'day to all!
Barb Walker That is a woman in a lot of pain. She can't hear you. I think I would acknowledge that somehow. Saying something like, "Sounds like you are having a really bad day."
Bunni Vaughan Healy I'd probably believe in a devil if I had to work in a fast food place, come to think of it.
Danny Dummitt Bunni....hahahahaha
Noy Traba-g And that T-shirt has to be be available when the time comes ... tis part of the fast food scene (history. LOL!
Craig Moriarty I might of said to her that the devil is just another soul overcome with fear like your self and I have love for you.
Ron Alexander Thanks Kelly, Cheryl, Shaun, Bunni, Danny, Noy, & Barb for your thoughtful humorous replys. Actually, she and her Mother were walking in with me, so she did not work there. When she first commented and I said "Love your enemies." I mentione...d something about there "being no devil", but I noticed she did not hear me. And from my experience with devil believers, I knew not to argue, so that is one reason, I just kept going to the bathroom, besides really having to go. Part of me wanted to sit with them, and see if we could join, but I chickened out. Your replies will help me next time, as I would compassionately attempt(Barb I love your compassion, however I think it is a common belief to a majority of Christians) to answer them in their language - maybe something like Cheryl said - "Lucifer the fallen angel"...??? Anybody else?
Ron Alexander Oops, Craig your reply slipped in there, while I was making comment above. Thank you, and from my experience, I don't think she would want to hear that - comparing her to the devil (that "enemy" is a reality to them), and I like your "I have love for you"...that works!
Craig Moriarty Sometimes there is no such thing as being nice enough Ron. At least with people who judge others.
Kathleen Kent I like what Kelly said at the top. You can't really argue about the devil when you're with peeps who believe in spiritual warfare.
Yewguan Tan the same way i love you
Garna Sorensen I MIGHT OF SAID THAT HE IS AN ENEMY..AND GOD WANTS US TO LOVE OUR ENEMIES..BUT JUST STAY OUT THEIR WAY!
Unity Walker God is the only power, there is no other. If anything or anyone presented as a devil, it is in need of the ONE Power...Love.
Bonnie Scrudato Not much you could have"said" Ron, only send her Deeksha with your eyes and heart. We never know when our example may start an awakening process. From my heart to yours. The fact that she asked the question is deserving of celebration. Namaste'
Peggy Young Port ‎~ Reminds me of an old Baptist joke about a woman who would never say anything bad about anyone being teased with a similar question.
Her answer: He shore is a hard worker, ain't he?
But in this case, I'd align with Kelly's initial comment....... No matter where a person stands on duality thinking, there is always a way to emphasize the power of love WITH love.
It's really hard to think up ways to relate spur-of-the-moment like that, though.See More
Javier Lopez Brother Ron Look at your (Enemy) into the eye and tell him :)
I love you from the bottom of my heart just as simple as that.
What do you have in mind Brother?
Javier, Eva and God.
.Ron Alexander And thank Yew, Kathleen, Unity Garna, Bonnie, Peggy & Javier - Great Answers - love y'all. I am in Orlando with Jan & Panache Desai and over 300 other lovers and the whole weekend is about seeing the Divine in myself (yourself) and all othe...rs. The question and all of your wonderful answers was a perfect prep. for this weekend. "The end of seperation and the beginning of Mastery." When that happens again, I think I will see her Divinity, smile and send her love! And like Bonnie says, Let's Celebrate! Namaste' - We Are One!
Ron Alexander ‎& Eva & Love & Craig - "We are created to love and be loved." Mother T.
Oh yea, I wanted to add I made a mistake when I came out of the bathroom and wanted to go and join with them and "I chickened out". Fear is the root of all separation. Here is what I think I will do the next time: go up to them with love in my eyes, a smile and my face and gently ask them if they thought the devil coulld go in a house where love resides? (thanks Kelly, et al.) And accept them with love in my heart no matter what is their reply... tell them goodby and tell them I love you'll." (thanks All).
Now at Panache Desai's Florida Gathering:
I have said to my self and others that when I can say what my teacher Byron Katy says "Everyone loves me, some just don't know it yet." and mean it, then I am well on my Way. And this weekend with Panache Desai, his wife Jan, Michael & Suzanne, and many other teachers has led me to feel that I am Divine and so are You!... And we can't help but love each other.

Panache Desai
www.panachedesai.com
Spiritual Master Panache Desai energetically awakens and enlightens through The Power of Connection™. "It is time to end the distance between you and your essential Divine Nature. When separation ends, mastery begins." Panache Desai
"I experience a Universal expansiveness that increases with each encounter with Panache. Love permeates everywhere, and I just want to share that Love with everyone and everything."
- JoAnn Stacy, FL

Noy Traba-g: Love your take on life, Ron. I am the same. Shall we continously do it to the rest of the FBworld ... sweetly infecting one and all, lol! Love is all there is - the more we spill it out, the more it comes back in hundreds of ten-folds. Wahooooo! ((( LOVE-JOY-LOVE ))) ... there we go! Hoho ho! Merry Christmas to all, lolololol! :~p
Ron Alexander: Thanks Derek, Kira, Paulette, HoniOnieBunni, Celeste (one of their flyer headlines is "A Passion for the Possible"), Noy - Yes, love "sweetly infecting the world & although we live Oceans apart, we live in the Same Love. And Paulette - It feels great! I am so grateful. Lovely Insomnia has me in her beautiful clutch right now - she really helps me with Clarity. This weekend is like time standing still, yet One whole day to go, with an expanding World of Oneness, eternity is Now!
We can all contribute now to changing the Universal Consciousness and thus make our Universe a better place to be for all and everything. Universal Consciousness responds to Love by giving Love back it also responds likewise to Negativity by giving Negativity back as Like attracts Like. Start now Feel Love, Think Love, Act Love, Be Love; because we all come from Love and are Love. Love Everybody

There is no imperfection; you've only ever done what you were meant to do.
- Panache Desai
Bobby Hinkle: The one true religion is the act of expanding your heart by faith to the point of rapturing everyone and everything into one love...where you find the grace whereby all things, both things in heaven or things on earth, are saved...within you

No comments: