Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"The Silent Prayer" - Tobias/Geoffrey Hoppe - Crimson Circle Shaumbra



Here is the script of this "The Silent Prayer" by Tobias, channeled by Geoffrey Hoppe - video by ilove2feelgood and put out by crimsoncircle.com
In my heart, I accept my perfect Being.
I accept that the joy I have intended is already in my life.
I accept that the love I have prayed for is already within me.
I accept that the abundance I have sought already fills my life.
In my truth, I accept my perfectr Being.
I take responsibility for my own creations
and all things that are within my life.
I acknowledge the Power of Spirit that is within me.
I know that all things are as they should be.
In my wisdom, I accept my perfect Being.
My lessons have been carefully chosen by my Self
and now I walk through them in full experience.
My path takes my on a sacred journey with divine purpose.
My experience becomes a part of All That is...
In my knowingness, I accept my perfect Being
In this moment, I sit in the golden chair.
I know that I am an Angel of Light.
I look upon the Golden Tray - the gift of Spirit
and know that all my desires have been fulfilled.
In love for my Self, I accept my perfect Being.
I cast no judgements or burden upon myself.
I accept that everything in my past was given in love.
I accept that everything in this moment comes from love.
I accept that everything in my future will result in greater love.
In my Being, I accept my perfection and so it is.


I accept my perfect Being...
Linda Jean Morel: Hess Beautiful, thanks !!!
Ida Rose: O Ron!! "The Silent Prayer" is beautiful . It is so indeed!!!!!>>>>>
.Ron Alexander: O Ida Rose, I am going to have to watch it again, thank you, yes indeed!

Noy Traba-g:
In acceptance ... acknowledging ... knowing ... being non-judgmental ... in love ... with love - loving thy self and the rest ... in Oneness with All ... welcoming/embracing everything therein - its whole entities.
Thanks for this beautiful share, Ron. A culmination of all that most of us love: the healing waters of the deep - soulful playground of its majestic residents; the moon symbolizing reflections of (in life) - in quietude; the instilling message ... plus the evocative tune (Benedictine?) that binds the lot. It does lift the spirits to its highest. All blended perfectly! Gosh, how many times did I replay it? LOL!
Have a lovely day, folks - love you Ron, love you All ... love this world! Sending each one of you bliss-filled joy! Bless ~

Ida Rose; That I am!!!Beautiful,Thank you for reminding me again of that fact again. Ron Alexander: Yes, dear Ida, O You Are, I AM! loving Oneness, ron

No comments: