Friday, July 23, 2010

I love you, I bless you, I thank you, One Ocean, One Love


Went out on the Isle of Light for sunset, singing songs and oneness blessings to the ocean and heard - "that whale that jumped on that sailboat was trying to help us to WAKE UP!" Chanting One Love, One Song, One Ocean, Oma Ka Om, I love you, I bless you, thank you! Oma Ka Ome over and over to the rhythm of the wind ...and the waves! I love you, I bless you, thank you! One Love, One Song, One Ocean! Oma Ka Om!

Ron Alexander: One chant that is delightfully running like a broken record in my head is "I love you, I bless you, I thank you...I love you, I bless you, I thank you...I love you, I bless you, I thank you And I mean the ocean and I mean you! I love you, I bless you, I thank you!Ron Alexander: Afterwards we shared a meditation and Oneness Blessings in the pure nice breeze!
Yewguan Tan: i love you i bless you i thank you..its a breeze..i mean you are a breath of fresh sea air lol :)Noy Traba-g: I love you ... I'm sorry ... Please forgive me ... Thank you ... God bless you. Oh, and I love that 'H'oponopono' song. Flowing gently like sweet afton. Enjoy the ocean calm. Peace!
Noy, Yes, we did sing the "I love you, I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you" also however the major refrain was like Tan wrote: I love you, I bless you, thank you and like a kirtan (an Indian Ecstatic chant) it remains with me to this morning hour plus...I love you, I bless you, thank you! in ecstasy, ron
‎"To sing once is to pray twice." St. Augustine
‎"God respects me when I work,
but God loves me when I sing."
R. Tagore
Yewguan Tan: God insisted i rest six days and work one when i attempted either haha
Ron Alexander:
this is my day off
& in between siestas
I get alot done.
Yewguan Tan: given a choice God would rather me sing than work haha
Noy Traba-g: Mighty goosebumps, Ron. Reminds me sadly of a baby whale's plight two years ago (it got lost and was in agony for a week, got tangled in one of our shores (O. It was eventually euthanized after enduring the long agony (it was also badly injured) and starvation. It made me feel so sad I had to join another whale watching trip just to let go of my emotions - it was good, I felt healed. I'm glad I found people like you devoting such time selflessly on noble tasks like this. Blessings, Ron. Peace and Light!
Noy Traba-g Ron, one reason why I love Rabindranath (a highschool fave). Hey, YT - I might sway with yours but ... on the contrary > which should we opt: love or respect? Hmmmm ... mind in session. Awwwww ... leave it to the main man > RAW (RA's wisdomry). Nice flow of thoughts, by the way - train in conference. G'day to you both. Peace and Joy (from noy).
Yewguan Tan: since i sing and work atrociously haha except on fb where i make malady cf melody haha-
Noy Traba-g YT, however delivered, that could be a scented sound to someone's 'eyes' (ensalada!)
Ron Alexander: Rabindrath Tagore - who could ask for more? "Love is all we came here for.." Elton John - "Do you know what i mean have your eyes really seen
DANCE DAZZLER ...
Love lightens the step of travellers, who journey over a realm born of dazzling perspectives. Rapture sweetens the hearts of wanderers, boldly venturing on chimeric paths where few have meandered before with such trust and conviction...
By: Noy Traba-g

No comments: