Tuesday, July 13, 2010

AWAKENING INTO ONENESS by Arjuna Ardagh

The Power of Blessing in the Evolution of Consciousness
worldonenesscommunity.com
Oneness is the heart's deepest longing, the song of the ages.
Rick: "I knew there was something more than what I was going through on a daily basis in my life, the frustrations trying to control everything around me. I started to realize that I am not in the driver's seat here. Then something shifted. After the first few blessings, I started to feel joy for no particular reason. I started to feel full. I could look at anything and just start to enjoy it."
Catherine Oxenberg (the actress): "My husband was talking; what he was saying would have normally really annoyed me. I would have reacted to it, and I would have felt that feeling in my gut, that reactive place in my body. Instead, everything that came out of his mouth felt like bubbles of joy in my body. I realized I was actually experiencing him, maybe for the first time, without reacting to him. There was nothing during the event that gave me any indication that any shift was occuring at all. Nothing. But later, I realized I had experienced a profound shift in consciousness without even realizing it."
Catherine realized on the way home in the car something had shifted. For some, it may take days or even weeks or months to notice a change has gradually crept up on them.
(p. 32-33)
The ultimate potential of the Oneness Blessing is much more that its effect on the individual. The Blessing can precipitate a shift toward a completely different state of consciousness, where the sense of "me" as a separate entity dissolves. What remains is a simple and direct realization of Oneness, unclouded by the conceptual mind. The Oneness Blessing has been able to catalyze this shift for thousands of people, both in India and in the rest of the world. This is something so profoundly simple and glorious that it defies logical description. Oneness is the heart's deepest longing, the song of the ages. (p. 149)
An End of Personal Suffering
Although we live in a world that has plenty of pain, and although the heart is still open in compassion to feel that pain, the sense of personal suffering is gone. We realize that suffering is to feel pain while trapped inside a soap opera...
It's not that suffering is being avoided, but rather there is no resistance to it. There is no longer any internal conflict. The end of suffering is the fruit of unconditional acceptance, rather than the chasing of pleasure & avoiding pain.
p.161-2
Awakening into Oneness finally has to come as a gift of grace, because it is the final curtain call on the sense of separate me being in charge. This shift happens when we take our hands off the steering wheel and open to grace.
The Oneness Blessing is the response of that grace to an open heart.
p.166 awakeningintooneness.org
When we begin to accept ourselves exactly as we are,
experiencing the full content of each moment without conflict or resistance,
and join together around the world with others whose hearts are flowering,
the Light of Infinite Love will flood the Earth!
- M.M.
Michael Milner wrote this but there are several similar appeals for unconditional self-regard in this awesome book.

No comments: