Friday, July 2, 2010

I Am A Channel of Your Blessings

& I Know the Glory of Oneness With You.
DEAR GOD
I AM giving this day to you.
May our mind stay centered on things of spirit.
May we not be tempted to stray from love.
As we begin (end) this day, we open to you.
Please enter where you already abide.
May our mind and heart be pure and true,
and may we not deviate from the things of Godness.
May we see the love and innocence in
all creatures behind the mask we all wear
and the illusion of this worldly plane.
I AM surrendering to you our doings of this day.
I AM asking only that they serve you and
the healing of the world.
May we bring your love and goodness with us
to give unto others wherever we go.
Make us the Beings you would have us to be.
Direct our footsteps and show us
what you would have us do.
Make the world a safer, more beautiful place.
Bless all your universe and heal us all.
I AM a channel of your blessings, Dear Lord,
please use me that I may know the joy and the glory
the joy and the glory of Oneness with you.

Revised from Illuminata by Marianne Williamson

No comments: