Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sail On, Kosmic Illuminated Sailor




You are sailing on a Cosmic Sea all through the Universe. Your Eternal Vessel is powered by the Winds of Love filling your infinite sails while piloted by Great Spirit. Your angelic Crew love and support you unconditionally. You are surrounded and protected by powerful Angel dolphins swimming, jumping, dancing, playing, seemingly flying over and under omnipotently.

Sail on, Kosmic Illuminated Sailor!

Marian Youngblood commented on Ron Alexander's blog post 'Sail On, Kosmic Illuminated Sailor'
thank you dear Ron for the infinity in your view: from the crow's nest quite clearly and with no other intent than to share your love. It is tangible. May you be blessed by dolphin angels all week long x Marian

AkashicWreckage commented on Ron Alexander's blog post 'Sail On, Kosmic Illuminated Sailor'
What a beautiful sight to lay my eyes on tonight, Ron. I felt an instant peace come over me when I looked at the picture and read your words. Thank you, AW

Annie said… That was beautiful. I truly felt it in my heart

I LIKE IT RON . . . saw it myself early the other morning when a dolphin pod
surrounded me on my surfboard. It was powerful protection. AMEN&AHO . .
. JOHN

No comments: