Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Delicate & Open

Doren Damico's Blog Today

Today
Open
Delicate Wings
Arise and say:
Yes


I wrote her back: "Butterfly sitting
Wings spread out on stone
Dracula shadow."

Then I told her "mine was darker than hers, and I like hers better."

Doren answered:
One thing that kinda gets my bile up is how people filled with positivity and light, can be so judgmental about negativity and dark. That isn't my thing. I see the perfection of the universe. Even my most worst experiences have been opportunities for growth, and some of the best lessons for love. So, no hidden apologies necessary. Did the butterfly make you think of dracula?

I told her that was duality, and that I was guilty of it many times (a day) unfortunately. Then I mentioned about liking Rumi's poem about "meeting in a field beyond differences. And that yes, a butterfly with spread out wings's shadow does look like dracula."

1 comment:

D. Damico said...

Great story. Glad to have been a part of it.
Doren