Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Here are some reflection questions towards dissolving the barriers to the awareness of love's presence so we can Live Love Now more consistently in our lives

 

hola relatives - following up this evening's sharing re. busting the first attention dream of the socially conditioned personal reality dream  with its fault-finding judge  and innocent child,  and creating a new dream, a consciously chosen one based on the truth that we are sacred, worthy, luminous being of love that is for giving, here are some reflection questions  towards dissolving the barriers to the awareness of love's presence so we can Live Love Now more consistently in our lives.  May it be so.  All Blessings.  tomás

 

WHAT IF THE ESSENCE OF OUR BEING IS LOVE? 

 

what is we are here to simply to remember Who We Are?  

 

what if we are here to recognize each other?

 

what if our attitudes are preventing us from seeing our Love Essence right now?

 

what if fear is blocking the awareness of our Love Essence?

 

what is Love is our natural state of being?

 

What if we looked beyond another’s behavior, beyond appearances, beyond skin color, beyond shape, beyond personality?  What would we see?  

 

What if we looked beyond our own physical bodies, our weight, our degrees, our jobs, our bank accounts, our personalities, our clothes, our home?  What would we see?

 

IF THE ESSENCE OF OUR BEING IS LOVE, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN….

 

In my relationship with …

 

…my partner…my ex-partner...my child…my parent…my neighbor…my co-workers…my boss…political leaders…the police…the military…criminals?

 

…in how I feel about myself?

 

…in how I treat each person I meet today?

 

…In how I take care of myself?

No comments: