Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Loving yourself and your ...

Do you really really love yourself really?(Work in Progress)
Do you still play those old tapes that says you are not enough? Were you told that by your parents, siblings, teachers, and classmates while growing up? Did others projects their feelings of lack of self-worth onto you? What can you do to erase these old tapes? These painful memories that still may hurt? Do you believe in a Loving God, yet possibly you can't feel the love? I still have these unresolved feeling of lack of self-worth, and this is what has helped me the most so far -
Forgiveness of myself and the perpetrators: How?
1. Seeing innocence - seeing the inner child in myself and them:
2. Being Grateful for all that happened and all those who helped you be who you are and especially all parts of yourself -
That is "nerdy" me with glasses between Mom and my star athletic older bro.
That is "self-assured" Capt. Ron at his brother's wedding! "Arrogant" is what my brother thought of me I found out later. I think that egotism is a compensating tool for feel weak inside.
3. Realize our oneness and use HoOponOpono Prayer: I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you! Forgiving all starting with yourself.
You are a holy vessel, a one-of-a-kind creation. The more you love yourself, the more energy you will have to offer our planet. You may think you have been denied opportunities or squandered chances. But, in this present moment, your breath is holy, and streams of creative energy await your cue. Still, you may believe that you are not enough, or don't have everything it takes. These conventional and habitual beliefs keep you separate from your true nature and the genius, power, and love that you have to give us. That is why self-love is the ultimate spiritual practice. From Loving Who You Are, The Ultimate Spiritual Practice Tama J. Kieves (Science of Mind Magazine)
 Here is excellent answer to my post: "I think I've kind of figured out how to deal with the tapes. You can't erase them but you can program in a preference for a different tape."And my answer: I am creating a better and better story for myself...
Ron Alexander Johnny, my older athletic Brother RIP
Manage


Reply9h
Ron Alexander BARRY, KILLED IN VIETNAM 1968, sitting left of Father RIP
Manage


Reply9h
Shirley Smith
πŸ™πŸŽˆ♥️
Manage


Reply9h
Craig Anderson πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸžBarry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™, &_ Johnny. Have you lost -'2 Brothers.?
Manage


Reply9h
Ron Alexander 4.5 (0ne half brother)

Ron Alexander Bob to right of Mom, AIDs RIP
Manage


Reply8h
Craig Anderson Ron Alexander. --Wooo πŸ˜”.""Heavy"_
Manage


Reply8h
Ron Alexander BILL to right of Dad, alcoholic RIP
Manage


Reply8h
Ron Alexander Tragic, being only survivor😒
Manage


Reply2h
Shirley Smith Of all those kids?
Manage


Reply2h
Shirley Smith I am so sorry.
Manage


Reply2h
Shirley Smith Where are you?
Manage


Reply2h
Shirley Smith I lost my sister and it hurts very much, I can only imagine x4
Manage


Reply2h
Ron Alexander 2nd from left, I was a nerd in High School.


Brother Bill's wedding dinner, photo on near left that is me with my first mate Lee Ann, we were off our sailboat, of which we used to take students out for Marine Science Studies.

 Lower photo is my nephew Barry playing with Honey, my awesome dog.
No automatic alt text available.






Show more reactio

No comments: