Sunday, September 10, 2017

What if the biggest lesson in life is to learn...

What if the biggest lesson in life is to learn how to not fear death??
Been busy all day, I learned such a vital lesson today with Fin in the Hospice. Friday, he got irritated with me for trying to get liquids and semi-solids down his throat. So Saturday, I was just with him in peace, and in the AM today. As I was leaving, I noticed that it was just after Mass 12 pm time, so I turned around aso I turned around at door and went to speak to the Priest, and told him that Fin was peaceful but aware and that I was not forcing any food or drink anymore. He told me that I was doing "God's work" by making him drink and eat. And that I should keep doing it, that is the reason he is still living. Then I asked him about scripture "Become As a child again, to enter the gates of He said "exactly, children don't know what they need, and they have to be forced to eat good food and drink healthy liquids sometimes. He also talked about the innocence and playfulness of children. He said he would be up in a while to give Fin commune. I went upstairs and told Fin's nurse what the priest told me. The nurse said Fin "is not dying because he is not eating,but he is NOT EATING BECAUSE HE IS DYING. And we do not force anything on him at this time. So I went in and put on some peaceful background music, and Fin gave me a weak smile and closed his eyes again. When the priest came up to give him commune, I did not tell him what the nurse said, but he will not see him until Tuesday anyway. I sat there with Fin, holdinhis hand lightly, and just sent him peace and love, and it was wonderful just Being there in that very peaceful place. Then i got to Unity and shared this story with the Care and Prayer team, some of whom are retired nurses and one still active nurse. They all agreed with me, and they said they could feel Fin's peace and love through my countenance. I feel like it is becoming myeel like it is becoming my ministry to help people to not fear death, and to attempt to get more volunteers doing Blessed Work. So I feel like I am back on purpose, and I thank you for your understanding and support. I
Heaven" He said "exactly, children don't know what they need, and they have to be forced to eat good food and drink healthy liquids sometimes. He also talked about the innocence and playfulness of children. He said he would be up in a while to give Fin commune. I went upstairs and told Fin's nurse what the priest told me. The nurse said Fin "is not dying because he is not eating, but he is NOT EATING BECAUSE HE IS DYING. And we do not force anything on him at this time. So I went in and put on some peaceful background music, and Fin gave me a weak smile and closed his eyes again. When the priest came up to give him commune, I did not tell him what the nurse said, but he will not see him until Tuesday anyway. I sat there with Fin, holding his hand lightly, and just sent him peace and love, and it was wonderful just Being there in that very peaceful place. Then i got to Unity and shared this story with the Care and Prayer team, some of whom are retired nurses and one still active nurse. They all agreed with me, and they said they could feel Fin's peace and love through my countenance. I feel like it is becoming my ministry to help people to not fear death, and to attempt to get more volunteers doing Blessed Work. So I feel like I am back on purpose, and I thank you for your understanding and support. I am sorry to hear about your daughter's "different choice of lifestyle", however that means your job of being a loving grandmother is even more vital to your Grandchildren? What do you think? My grandmother's support of me was mostly energetic.She prayed for me a lot, and I could feel here supportive loving energy, even though she did not hug or verbalize it. Anyway I love you and want to support you anyway I can...let me so what else. One thing, go back up to message I sent you about "What is blessing", as I was thinking of you as a grandmother, when I sent it.
Can we talk tonight?
Thank you Sweetheart. Yes, I would like to talk tonight. I also agree with the hospice nurse, that Fin doesn't want or need to be force fed. I believe you are doing God's work in your ministry to him, which means listening to him. Thank you for your support of my grandmothering. I feel pretty sad and even a little depressed. It's too hot for me. 96 degrees and no AC. I'm sorry to complain. Talk to you soon!
I know that I hold my emotions in my physical body and I came home with a lot of pain. My neck, shoulders and back are so sore from carrying the baby (15lbs only), going up and down their stairs, doing her laundry (4 loads) cleaning her house, etc. She is CAREER focused, not child focused. She works at Microsoft and makes lots of money. But she farms her kids out to whoever is available. She feeds the 5 year old crap.
So sad!
Yes very!
I wish I was there to physically support you as well.
He was over-tired last night from our 2 mile hike and a birthday party he went to at the zoo. He was crying and carrying on and my daughter threatened to make him sleep outside if he didn't stop crying.
I kept my feelings to myself and don't criticize. So then I internalize it and get depressed.
I wish you were here too, but I don't feel like I would be good company. I just want to go camping.
Chat Conversation End


No comments: