Thursday, September 1, 2016

Be attentive to the present moment!

Ron Alexander
The Higher my Consciousness, the More Good comes to me... Ron Alexander
Thou shall make me full of joy. Acts 2:28
I am so aware that when I am not feeling joyful, I know how to focus on Source and turn back to joy! Joy is closer to me than my breath Ron Alexander .
I am so aware that when I am not feeling peaceful, I know how to focus on Source and turn back to peace. Peace is closer to me than my breath. Ron Alexander
I am so aware that when I am not feeling love. I know how to focus on Source and turn back to Love Love is closer to me than my breath. Ron Alexander
.
I am so aware that when I am not feeling oneness, I know how to focus on Source, and turn back to Oneness. Oneness is closer to me than my breath. Ron Alexande

No comments: