Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Honor our Veterans on Veterans Day

 
Eileen Hafner I sailed with a wonderful friend Ron Alexander down in Charleston who continues to honor them every day.

 
Susan Boles Thank you, Ron, for your service and that of your precious brothers. Your family made the ultimate sacrifice time and again. And you, dearest Ron, chose to be born in a family learning to shine, to radiate LOVE, in spite of incredibly painful circumstances you are WayShower. I love and admire you. Infinite Gratitude and LoveLight, Susan
 
 
Ron Alexander Wow, thanks so much dear Susan Boles! I missed Sat. however I bet you were there for "Chaplain Prayer" training. Elizabeth Ann Cain told me how good it was. I had that story telling day at the VA that day, which is a priority for me for helping us vets heal. lots a LOVE, Ron

No comments: