Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 10 - Living from your core (I cherish my true self in silence)



Day 10 – Living from Your Core
We learned over the last few days how powerful core beliefs are when they spring from your true self. In today’s meditation, we discover that this power and dynamism come from the stillness and silence of our true self. If our beliefs are compromised and not having the effect we hoped for, then we need to return to the stillness of our true self to rectify the belief.
For instance, if the second core belief “I am worthy” is compromised, you may not see this belief reflected back to you by being listened to and held in regard by others. Instead, you might find others are disrespectful or don’t take you seriously. Rather than reacting to their behavior, you can bring attention back to your silent core – your true self – and align with the truth of your sense of worth and value.
listen


Our centering thought for today is:
I cherish my true self in silence.

"Belief consists in accepting the affirmations of the soul; unbelief, in denying them." 
— Ralph Waldo Emerson















Sampriya Hum
I am perfect contentment.

No comments: