Saturday, June 6, 2015

Going further South - getting sillier

We have decided to transport our nudist colony/church of the Chi Bongs further South to try to get out of this concrete jungle. It appears that the whole middle of the state of Florida has been paved into roads, parking lots. We may have to go and fight the alligators and pythons in the Everglades to  find our little big of earth, but baring that we will board boats at Key West (Key Wierded and Key Wasted many times for me) and go sailing into the green flash far enough to escape that new enacted law against playing our bong bongs. Whatever it takes to be free from government interference with our admittedly absurdist church/colony of our beloved Chi Bongs, bongs, bongs. We have a request from to change "chi" to "qi' - however we think that is going a little too far!

 
 
 
Ra Divakar Thanks for the invite Bro, but you know I might cause some disunityin your ridiculous Unity Church of the Chi Bongs Bongs, as I am the one who thinks "chi" ought to be changed to the more accurate QI! And this is very sherious to me and I did not drop a drink...uh, I mean drink a drop...
 
Ron Alexander And no, I no you did not drop a drink Ra, however, I don't care what they say, I did not take acid when visualizing this image - THE GREEN FLASH IS for REAL (look it up in wikipedia).

Ron Alexander I have seen several green flashes mostly in the Bahamas but one in the AM (just before sunrise) at Ocean Drive. I just heard from a real straight friend that he saw one on a boat cruise just off Key West. They advertise Mallory Square at end of the world in Key West as a place to see them, but the island there would prevent most sightings. It has to be just before sunrise or sunset - and it is a FLASH! So keep your concentration/focus on the hopefully clear (from clouds and land) on the horizon!

No comments: