Sunday, June 7, 2015

A re-post of Silly Religion Going Further South - further and further

My religion is silly and getting sillier on the road going further South today
I am on the road, so you will not be hearing much from me in next couple of days. I am down in Florida at an unusual nudist/artist/llama/senioronly/dogsonly/nocats/nocars/dinghieswelcome colony. However, all of us are neutered so don't worry and speed limit is is 3 mph. And I may go back to the whatyamacallit, on the other side of the thingamagig, to check out the dohickeys, so you can see why I will not be on facebook with such a busy schedule...ah so...the older I get the more silly life becomes...ron
this.
Lindsay Byrd Caldwell I want to go.ake a plan, Ron Alexander. Need a dog friendly place to stay

Marian L. Fisher Just don't get sunburned anywhere essential...wink emoticon
 

  •  
    Judy Barrett Well love men who speak the naked truth, don't get too much sun on your bun, while you be having fun!!!!
     
  •  
    Wendy Perrell Sounds like you are having fun!
     

  • Mitchell Warrick You go Ron...enjoy! Yeeehaw
     

    Lloyd Leamon I am jealous,lol
     

  • Cheryl Lynn have a blast smile emoticon heart emoticon
  •  

  • Patti Knapp Just wow, Ron. Mia would approve. She loves golf carts.
     

    Evelyn Leonard Wright Have a wonderful adventure! One you can talk about in your old age!��
     

    Ron Alexander Actually, we have decided to make non-profit church (MEGA, hopefully) called the Unity of the Chi Bongs, so we call all play our bong bongs legally, however the disarmadilbo preists are all required to wear their apron robes while we are drumming. thanks Patti Knapp, Michele Dorland, Evelyn Leonard Wright, Cheryl Lynn, Lloyd Leamon, Mitchell Warrick, Wendy Perrell, Judy Barrett, MaryRose Winkler, Marian L. Fisher. Patti, Mia would love to be here. Evelyn Leonard Wright, the older I get the more beautiful and fun life is, Wendy Perrell, Jennifer and I had a great road trip, but unfortunately, she is not old enough for this absurdist church/colony, though she is an "old soul". Lloyd, envy will get you now here or is that nowhere? Cheryl, I had a gift letter sent back, I sent to you a few weeks ago - "insufficient address' - message me please, wish you were here Sister - if this situation is not too ridiculous lol, Lindsay Byrd Caldwell, this is a place that you can go to in your most extreme imagination. Judy, this is the alternative "truth" the other side of the moon (ing), Michele, this is the other side of the rainbow, and today going to look for the other end - further South, Mitchell, I will end this diatribe with your YEE HAW HAW HAW! Y'ALL ALL CAN BONG BONG NAKED in only in your vivid imagination. Bong bong forever, ron

    No comments: