Thursday, November 14, 2013

Breath Chronicles # 3

 
 
No thing Thursday
Relatives coming
To claim things!
I shall breathe
Deeply and claim
Peace gratefully:-)
 
 
 
Ron Alexander I am sorry, please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.
 The best and most beautiful things are not things.
 This is going to be a win/win day, I shall let go, while they claim their things. I shall smile claiming my peace, joy, and love:-)
 
  •  
    Jaci Dunsford Sounds like some story you're living through! Bless you, Ron.
     

  • Ron Alexander Yes, thanks for your support Jaci Dunsford
     

  • Keenan W Robinson Ya a poet brother love. Peace ya.
     
  • Wayne Waller I admire your commitment to this truth of omneisient awareness
  •  
    Andy Skadberg Sometimes I imagine how peaceful it is in my cells and atoms. Lots of movement but very quiet, dark - pure potential.

  • Well, the visit was not anything like I expected, instead of greedy grabbing, it was appreciation of how well I had restored the house, so it was WIN-WIn, Yea for the breath Mantra! I shall breathe deeply and claim peace gratefully!

    Evelyn Leonard Wright Wonderful, Ron!!! I am so glad that the wonderful, calming breath of the universe blessed you!

    No comments: