Sunday, February 24, 2013

Embrace Pain and Burn It as Fuel for our Journey

Photo
Yes, need to hear this as right now, I am in my pain body after being mostly in a bliss body for last few weeks. Facing reality at home after healing retreat. This too shall pass! thanks Brother Will Melies - sharing!
Ron Alexander Want to do what it takes to get back to the Reality of Bliss!
William Mcelveen Who's going to wash your underware?
Ron Alexander Mindfully, I take care of washing my underwear and it even adds to bliss! thanks William Mcelveen lol - "Chop wood and carry water" - the problem is my thinking and that is what I need more skill in plus more meditation for more stillness and no-thing-ness! Taking care of things too - simplifying - selling and giving away - want a beautiful boat cheap?
Dean A. Banks Pain is the fuel for change; without it, why would anyone ever want to become any better than what they are?
 

No comments: