Sunday, November 11, 2012

Duality - Who/What Makes Us Make Mistakes

Ivan Frimmel Thank you all. Yes: Awareness / Consciousness rules - not the ego!

"Be happy and keep smiling, you are awareness, which is neither born nor dies.... Whatever is born or die is an illusive appearance." - Sri Ramana Maharshi
 

Ron Alexander thanks Ivan Frimmel, however I don't think AWARENESS/CONSCIOUSNESS wants to rule anything - just love and appreciate all parts of us including the demonized "ego". I asked a very aware liberal Unity Minister what part of us "makes us make mistakes". As I thoiught, the good Rev. said the "ego". I told him if it was a regular Christian church, the minister would say "the devil made you do it". You see, both are dualities - seperations, that we would do better without in all due respect! I really learn alot from you by the way

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: