Monday, October 29, 2012

IQ and EQ - both important yet one may be more important for wisdom!

qPhoto: Isacc Asimov nailing it.

 I think EQ (emotional wisdom) plays a large part here too. One, like Romney, can have a high IQ to get where he has gotten, however at same time, have a low EQ with some of his decisions that display of lack of compassion.
Meditation may be best way to increase EQ - quieten the brain and become more aware of your feelings, emotions - see other posts!
Photo: Thanks to Too Informed To Vote Republican
\Photo

Photo: Scientists?! What do they know?

Thanks to Bill Maher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your website exactly at the moment I needed it most! Never have i commented on someones blog, but so glad and thankful that I have came across yours! :-)

BLESSYOURHEARTS INSPIRATION BY RON ALEXANDER said...

i AM so grateful you commented. I was beginning to wonder? And WONDER is a good thing too! in appreciation, ron
pLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE!