Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Asked to "Like" SINS OF THE FATHER"

 Sorry not interested - me - my mom abused me much more than Dad. And it was very insidious -
passive-aggressive up almost to the end of her life and I was always trying to please her- she was
a master at making one feel guilt, shame and worthlessness. I have been learning to forgive her for
I know we are One - "I am sorry, please forgive me, thank you! I love you." I have never felt so
rejected in my life when she left me out of her inheritance, however now I know what "privilege" is and don't have to deal with all of her things. I have especially learned that "the best things in life are not things." And I feel like I have done the Ho'oponopono Prayer (thanks Kahu) for her that I have cleaned my Karma around her and can truly say I love her. Peace, Kahu
 

Mahalo for your sincere share, Ron. It was my...
Sins Of The Father! Emotional, Psychological, Sexual & Physical Abuse 2:49pm Oct 3
Mahalo for your sincere share, Ron. It was my mom that abused me also. It is a hurtful and confusing thing. I have no blame for her she was wounded from the womb also. I teach no blame. The movie as it is is our play of consciousness to be pruned, cleansed and to learn greater love. that is the mountain of life that I walk up and what I share with others. we can honor and love the soul of a person perfectly and also acknowledge actions without judgement that are hurtful and not pono. that is a great part of HO'OPONOPONO 'I'IKE, which comes from my family lineage of Moloka'i. It is also important to see the stones in the bowl owning 100% accountability of the negative/traumas that draw other abusive experiences to us, all not to punish us , but for us to learn and become aware of. many are not aware of these subconscious stones and think we have left the past behind us, while we still carry these scars and they become blind spots in our way of seeing and way of thinking which are directly related to our abuse and unresolved hurts/issues and we become effected by either becoming abusive or attracting more abuse and then energetically handing this down to our children. I am confused about what you are saying no not interested to, to what perception??? this is not about gender, that teaching from the bible is just saying there is a spiritual dynamic of karmic actions that energetically effect many generations to come when not properly addressed, felt and healed. Abuse can be hard to see in the many disguised faces that it presents itself with and the negative connotation can cause people not to want to look in that area and keep family secrets. domestic violence and the hidden effects is off the charts exploding in our society now and it is important for us to address in healthy awareness way. Mahalo for your share. sorry for your pain. it is good for us as a community to stand together, witness, observe, learn and grow. Blessings, Kāhealani



No comments: