Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Miracle of Gratitude

The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your
perception to such an extent that
it changes the world you see.
 
                                                               Dr. Robert Holden (gratefulness.org)

I experienced a little miracle today - woke up to nice dry cool Northly wind - a high pressure system that blew the windy rainy tropical storm away. We have had really wet windy conditions all week, and it was still that way yesterday AM when I was helping a friend move his boat. Then, the wet cloudy miserable conditions were in effect with one difference - the wind was blowing from the North. I told my boat buddy, that I hoped the high pressure would come in, and overnight the nice miracle happened, although Northern Florida is still being blasted by the tropical storm.

No comments: