Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life Sings Through me In Radiant Ecstasy

I have read Ernest Holmes on Stillness and joyful noise:

 "Something within me remains immoveable and says 'Be still and know that I am God.'
I know that this Presence that manifests in my heart and mind is God expressing within that garment of form. As I feel this Presence more and more I hear the Song of Joy deep within me. Always when I hear the Song of Life pouring through my consciousness. I have only to listen, for it is always there...closer to me than breathing...I have nothing to fear. I feel this lovin embrace around me, and I know that it is not only a Song of Joy, but a Song of Love and Protection.
Life sings through me in radiant ecstasy."

Be still
& listen
for the
Song of
Joy from
within!

Be still, and know that I am God.
I mean that literally.
Be still.
That is how you will know that I am God, and that I am always with you. That is how you will know that you are One with Me. That is how you will meet the Creator inside of you.
If you have come to know Me, to trust Me, to love Me, and to embrace Me – if you have taken the steps to having a friendship with God - then you will never doubt that I am with you always, and all ways.
Friendship with God by Neale Donald Walsch

No comments: