Thursday, October 6, 2011

Be In the Moment

Be in The Moment

For many years, at great cost,
I traveled through many countries,
saw the high mountains, the oceans.
The only things I did not see were
the sparkling dewdrops in the grass
just outside my door.

Rabindranath Tagore




Lydia Porter: I have met to many people who travel the world and have never seen sights 20 minutes away from their house. Explore your town, state , and be a tourist in your own life. That way when you do meet people from somewhere else you can show them the beauty arround you.
Ron Alexander: "Be a tourist in your own life" - like that - when I worked with youth, I found that they were headed for trouble or were already in trouble, when they lost their sense of wonder (became cynical). Your daughters are a great example of kids having a delightful sense of wonder - wonderFULL!



‎"The mind should be trained to be a servant of the heart. Logic should serve love. And then life can become a festival of lights" ~ Osho ♥

No comments: