Saturday, May 7, 2011

♪♥♫♥The Miracle Of Friendship♥♪♥♫



EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT LIFE, TRUE FRIENDSHIP,DIVINE,SPIRITUAL AND TALK OF PHILOSOPHY MOST TALENTED VIDEO.
Jean Mitchell commented on your link.:
Jean wrote: "Bless You <3 Ron <3 you have been my strength, you understood me when I did not, you gave me healing when I could not, friends like you and our community of friends here on fb are our heart's treasures, I love you dearly and sincerely, I can honestly say hand on heart( right hand) you know what I mean......was the most amazing healing I have experienced my beloved Reiki and crystals are in good company <3 <3 :)"

GOD'S LOVE IS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!


The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof. Richard Bach
Thanks for your Angelic Sistership, my Dear!
5 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · Eva Tzouma likes this.
Eva Tzouma: Nothing is more important than when family members come across again on Earth. We are joining together and remember each other. By living on Earth by choice we continue the journey of self-discovery and development of our individual soul and when family members find one another it's time for celebration and joy!!! I am grateful and delighted that we met again!!! :)

No comments: